Monday, July 30, 2012

My Birthday in Singapore Part 2

So here's the story about the part 2 of my birthday in Singapore. July 21, Eve of my birthday, me & BF went to Clarke Quay for a dinner and a river cruise! The cruise lasted for 45 minutes and i enjoyed the cold weather and the views around us like tall buildings and colorful lights! Did you know that SG is famous with building architecture? Like for example, Esplanade? It looks like Durian fruit or the famous Marina bay sands which has 3 towers connected together with the ship-shaped structure on top! This are some of the hot spots that you can see as background of most tourists here. I brought with me my Nikon D3100 + 35mm lens, perfect for the colorful lights around but not for wide angle.

 Clarke Quay at Night
DSC_0859

The Cute little girl dancing and playing in the water! DSC_0875

The fullerton hotel, Took this while we're on the boat. DSC_0925

Marina Bay Sands Hotel
 DSC_0930

The Esplanade
 DSC_0931

After the river cruise, We were so hungry because it's almost 10:30. A lot of people mostly tourists we're strolling around, drinking, bar hopping etc while we we're looking for a place to eat and We decided to eat at Hooters- Clarke Quay. Since I'm craving for spicy chicken and I would love to try the food here. I like the chicken wings and it tastes so good! I'm not sure if we have Hooters already in PH but what i knew is that Hooters in Singapore is the first in Asia. I recommend this place to all western food lovers!

Now i'm hungry! It's the famous chicken wings in barbeque sauce!
DSC_0966

The Seafood Pasta
DSC_0965

Burp! I love the food here
DSC_0979

One of the best night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment