Saturday, October 12, 2013

Universal Studios Singapore

Universal Studios Singapore is one of the main attraction in the island. It is located at Resorts World Sentosa. The theme park features a lot of attractions and rides that are based on your favorite hollywood blockbuster movies such Transformers, The Mummy, Shrek, Madagascar, Jurassic Park and more! You can also see some of the characters strolling around the park and you can take photo with them too. It has also 7 themed zone area such us Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. Family, friends, couples will surely enjoy the park.

Can you believe? I've been to Universal Studios Singapore for 4x haha. My first time was last February 2011 and also my first out of the country escapade with friends. I love all the rides in USS especially The Mummy and the great Battlestar Galactica! Yes no kidding! But during my first time I feel like I'm going to die anytime if you force me to ride on that huge rollercoaster! But on my 2nd time in USS, I manage to face my fear and I can't believe that it will turn out to be one of my favorite ride. I'm happy and proud. haha!

Here are some of the photos during my 2nd time with Juris, Gavin and Elbert. You can also see the Battlestar Galactica as our background.





My third USS trip is very special because it was my first day of being engage <3 How sweet. :)This time, I went with my boyfriend and his brother. I encourage them to try the Galactica and it was a success! We had so much fun under the heat of the sun!

Here are the photos during my 3rd visit in Universal Studios Singapore.








Hope you enjoyed the photos! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment