Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Heading to North: Vigan!

My trip to Vigan with MSI-ECS colleagues last August 2011.

Heavy rains didn't stop us to visit one of the famous tourist spot in the Philippines. We travel for almost 8 hours to reach our destination- Ilocos Sur / Norte. We arrive around 5am in the morning and we had our delicious breakfast at Cafe Amarra followed by the city tour. Too bad because the weather condition is not good and i don't like the idea of strolling with my umbrella and i need to take care of my DSLR to prevent moist :( I didn't even enjoy the clear water of Pagudpud because of the big waves!and even going closer to the Bangui Windmills! *sigh* There is so much to see in Ilocos! Due to typhoon, We weren't able to visit all the beautiful places. *sigh* again!

I just grab my camera, took some photos and convince myself that I'm enjoying the trip! lol

- Dark Clouds, Non-stop rain -

- My desperate shot of Bangui Windmills -
DSC_0428

- Pagudpud during storm -

-Baluarte -
DSC_0699

-One of the oldest church in Ilocos -
DSC_0610 

Forgive me for posting ugly photos. hihi...

No comments:

Post a Comment