Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jhellai & Sonic


When i was young... I already had a camera, I remember I owned a light purple film camera when I was in grade 1... then followed by my blue transparent wide angle film camera from vivitar which i got from my aunt in the US as her "pasalubong" then the rest is history. (probably, I'll create another post for my cameras hihi) I don't have a DSLR but people would comment to me that they thought i have one, I said no. I only have Sonic (my cam's name) a Sony DSC H7 which I bought last December 17, 2007. Sonic is my travelling buddy i can't go out of town without Sonic with me... I bought 2 camera bags already, pink and black bag... Sonic already travelled from North to South. We went to the top tourist spots in the Phils like Boracay, Bohol and Palawan. More soon. Sometimes I'm thinking of selling it but at the end of the day I will decide that i will just keep it forever :) I love Sonic, It gives me good feeling and unforgettable memories of my life's special events and journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment